Just for the record, I love Homeland. Nothing gets me going like a good nasally-ginger-terrorist meets crazy-threat-to-national-security love affair. So star crossed and facially expressive. But let’s be real, Sunday’s episode went a little 24 on everybody, no?
Episode 10/12 is a prettyyy safe time to throw in an epic plot / shady execution situation and rest assured that I’ll still tune in for the final two. However, in the spirit of calling your bluffs, writers, what the F was up with…?
1. Dana’s “I don’t even care” face. Okay, A) those Acne boots are way too cool to be an afterthought. And, B) Homegirl is trying to maintain a frown while she says, “I guess my dad’s some super spy and a bunch of terrorists want to kill him.” Looks to me like a serious case of adolescent-feeling-feelings!
2. Jessica and Mike’s seriously unfortunate timing.
3. CIA homeboys using a physical map to find Carrie while surrounded by cray cray technology… really?
4. Brody waltzing no prob through the white house + facetiming with a terrorist… all on a casual trip to the bathroom!
5. Carrie, wielding a pipe…FADE TO BLACK.