Hello Friends and Tubetoppers,
If you haven’t heard, this Sunday is the premiere of summer’s juiciest TV show, Devious Maids. Maybe because it’s the first TV show I ever worked on, or maybe because I’m secretly a sassy Latina trapped in this dumb WASPy body, Devious Maids has a special place in my heart. Now, some of you aren’t the biggest Lifetime fans, others don’t necessarily gravitate toward girly soap operas, I get it. To that I say: BUT IF YOU DRINK AND WATCH A TV SHOW AT THE SAME TIME, THE TV SHOW IS ALWAYS BETTER! Therefore, I present…
A Devious Drinking Game for the Lifetime Network’s ESTUPENDO Premiere of Devious Maids.
1. Drink when a maid looks Devious
2. Drink when That Guy didn’t do it.
3. Drink when there’s a desperate housewife.
4. Drink when Marc Cherry – “the baby-faced singer or the baby-faced showrunner?” – wrote that line.
5. Drink when you’d tap that.
6. Drink when that character was in a soap opera in the 90s!
7. Drink when that house looks spotless.
It’s no Game of Thrones, but I’ve seen the pilot already, and therefore I can assure you, these rules will get you plenty schwasted. Basicamente, tune in on Sunday at 10pm PST for a muy caliente experienso. Comprende?